Ancok Player Google Photos Php Script With Subtitle Manager Integrated
Play Google Photos Url on your website with Ancok Player Google Photos JwPlayer Php Script Subtitle Manager Integrated.
Whatever the current status of this product is we don’t provide refunds and guarantee updates. Please read our Terms & Conditions first and if you have any questions please contact us before placing an order. Also, we aren’t responsible for limitations on 3rd party sources as our products don’t bypass any type of limitation.
Ancok Player Google Photos JwPlayer Php Script helps you to stream video files stored on photos.google.com in a fully customizable way, you will have full control over the player.
Ancok Player Google Photos JwPlayer Php Script With Subtitle Manager Integrated, also you can adding your Ad Vast Url and Ads Banner300x200.
The player only retrieve video streaming link from Google Photos automatically, so you don’t need large storage also doesn’t need a large bandwidth.
With shared hosting that has low specifications, you can run the player.
1. Auto Generate Redirect Download Page
2. Adblocker Detect Function (Video Will Not Play If The Player Detect AdBlocker!)
3. AdVast Slot Ready
4. Ad Banner 300×250 in player and download page ready
5. Disable and Enable Download Button
6. Protect Player with http referer
7. No need database
1. Shared Hosting or shared vps (no need high spec hosting)
2. Apache / NGINX
3. Php 7
How to use:
1. Upload The google-photos-cpanel.ZIP file into your hosting then extract it,
2. How to Setting Protect Your Player:
open end edit embed.php find the code below and change yourdomainname.com with your domain name.
3. Open in your browser “https://your-domain-name.com/google-photos-cpanel/” and you are done!.
How To Change The Password:
open end edit index.php find the code below and change admin and admin123 with your own username and password.
$username = 'admin'; $password = 'admin123';
How To Change Banner 300×250 at Download Page:
open end edit download.php find the code below and change with your own adbanner.
<a href="/"><img src="assets/img/ancokplayer_ads300x250a.jpg" alt="300x250"/></a>